Lender Relationship Manager
Interested in joining our growing collections team? Send your CV into our recruitment team to apply today.
For business only.
Part of the Social Money Ltd group, we have an exciting Lender Relationship Manager opportunity. We are looking for someone to join us, to help be part of our new team that will launch our latest product offering. This incredible opportunity will allow you to maintain and grow new relationships with our panel of lenders.
Now is an extremely exciting time to join the team as we continue our focussed expansion.
Title: Lender Relationship Manager
Location: Altrincham, Manchester
Salary: £40,000 - £80,000 DOE
Level: Mid - Senior Level
This role will see you manage commercial relationships with lenders. You will contact new lenders whose products match the needs of our customers, whilst also managing the existing partnerships we have. You will look at the overall lending performance and analytics to provide reports to both internal stakeholders and lenders. You will monitor trends to ensure lenders meet KPI’s and identify areas of improvement. The role will ultimately be the full end to end management of our lending panel.
You will have experience in the following areas:
- Presenting business cases to senior managers and stakeholders
- Doing frequent reviews with lenders, using data to find opportunities for growth
- B2B Business Development Experience with banks, lenders and brokers
- Deep understanding of the financial services industry
- You must be commercially astute
- You will have the ability to clarify and summarise complex lending issues
What's in it for you?
- Funky office environment in trendy Altrincham
- Fortnightly meditation sessions to ensure that you are taking care of your wellbeing
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Referral bonus if we hire a successful referral by you
- Monthly social events
- The opportunity to be a part of a new growing team